1. In patient services
2. Out patient services
|Date||Topic||School / Organisation|
|05.05.22||Substance abuse and Ill effect||Sri Kanyaka Parameswari Arts & Science College for Women, No 1, Audiappa Street, Chennai 1.|
|11.05.22||Personality Development||K.S.Sanjivi Auditorium, Voluntary Health Services, Chennai, 113 in connection with the “Nurses Day”.|
|20.05.22||Stress Management||Ramakrishna Mission Polytechnic college, Mylapore, Chennai 4.|
|27.06.22||Substance Abuse & Ill effects||Govt Higher Secondary school, Thuraipakkam,Chennai. 97.|
|22.10.2021||Substance Abuse & Ill effects||Savithri Ammal Oriental Higher Secondary school, Mylapore, Chennai – 4.|
|Doctors from Schizophrenia Research Foundation (India), Chennai – 600 101 are posted for Internship every year.|
|Annul Day of the Rajaji Centre for Deaddiction is being celebrated every year for the recovered patients. During the anniversary celebrations, the individuals who have successfully been sober for a year or more are rewarded with small mementoes, as a measure of encouragement and to motivate their sobriety.|
1. Menon, V., & Vijayakumar, L. (2022). Interventions for attempted suicide. Current opinion in psychiatry, 35(5), 317–323. Readmore.
2. Arya V , Page A, Spittal .J M, Dandona R, Vijayakumar L, Munasinghe S, John A, Gunnell D, Pirkis J, Armstrong G (2022)., Suicide in India during the first year of the COVID-19 pandemic, Journal of Affective Disorders, Volume 307, Pages 215-220, ISSN 0165-0327, Readmore.
3. Vijayakumar L, Chandra P, Sureshkumar M, Pathare S, Banerjee D, Goswami T, Dandona R. (2021). The national suicide prevention strategy in India: context and considerations for urgent action, The Lancet Psychiatry, ISSN 2215-0366, Readmore.
4. Vijayakumar L, Shastri M, Fernandes TN, Bagra Y, Pathare A, Patel A, Jain P, Merchant Y, Armstrong G, Pathare S. (2021). Application of a Scorecard Tool for Assessing and Engaging Media on Responsible Reporting of Suicide-Related News in India. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health; 18(12):6206. Readmore
5. Armstrong G, Vijayakumar L, Cherian A, et al (2021)., Indian media professionals’ perspectives regarding the role of media in suicide prevention and receptiveness to media guidelines: a qualitative study BMJ Open ;11:e047166. doi: 10.1136/bmjopen-2020-047166 Readmore
6. Vijayakumar, L, Ray, S, Fernandes, TN, Pathare, S. (2021). A descriptive mapping review of suicide in vulnerable populations in low and middle countries. Asia Pac Psychiatry; 13:e12472. Readmore
7. Armstrong, G., Haregu, T., Arya, V., Vijayakumar, L., Sinyor, M., Niederkrotenthaler, T. and Spittal, M. (2021), Suicide‐related Internet search queries in India following media reports of a celebrity suicide: an interrupted time series analysis. World Psychiatry, 20: 143-144. Readmore